Wednesday, May 26, 2010

sports options


On Wednesday the 26Th we had sports options I went to contours gym with some other girls. Zumba is a really good exercise to burn fat and tone your muscles. There are a lot of fat burning exercises e.c.t the Mexican travel and other really complecated dance moves. We had this lady come in to contours at the last block and taught us zumba I didn't do much I thought it was really boring. When we had finished we got a free pass to the zumba class but they said to give it to like your mum or sister.

2 comments:

  1. Well, that was the first negative comment so far about Zumba - thank you for your honesty. (I am keen to give it a try though so if you still have the free pass...) Have you enjoyed the other sessions at Contours? I hope you have spoken with your friends about what they have enjoyed so you can make a good selection for the sports options next term.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Morrall you can have my free pass cause im not gonna use it! :D

    ReplyDelete