Wednesday, May 12, 2010

S.A.M.S Learner T-Shirts


My sams learner t-shirt is about the sams learner as the contributor, explorer, thinker, communicator and the self manager. The reason I have two kids talking on the phone is to show the sign of the communicator,I put the to kids around the tree to show the sign of the explorer, for the thinker I put two kids coming out of the box to show the fact that they are thinking outside the box. For the self manager I put one person being independent and reading by herself and for the contributor I put a couple of kids around a tree dancing.

6 comments:

  1. It looks so cool, Abigail! I like how you show a way of communicating (phone), though, why did you put "imagination" there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your t-shirt is so cool! I wish I had one,I really like how you did that task picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey snail, um it looks cool . i like how you've shown the kids talking on the phone as communication!
    ☺☻☺☻

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your T-shirt you have done alot on it and it looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i thought i waz going to beat u in the comments but u already had 4 things any i love your tee well everybody said it all but its cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shirt its awesome. I know you worked hard on that because its very well done! good job. :]

    ReplyDelete