Thursday, November 11, 2010




One year we had the awesomest teacher in the world, she believed we all had potential. She treated us kindly and respected us as her students. I truly believed we had the best teacher ever.

When I had heard the bad news it was heart breaking. We were going to lose our teacher. I was not looking forward to go to school that morning for many reasons like we aren’t going to have the same teacher, who was our new teacher going to be? It was driving me crazy.

When I eventually got to school I found out I had the worst teacher ever. From what I heard he gave kids detention for asking a question. I also overheard that he got driven out of his last class because they all hated him.

A couple of months had passed and my parents were getting angrier and angrier. My grades were dropping by far and they could nothing about it. I was supposedly in the smart people class but it did not feel like it anymore. The school was rubbish and so were the teachers. In the end my parents could take it no longer. “Excuse me, I would like to make a complaint about the teachers at your school.” my dad said to the principal of the school.

It took a while but then it was done we got a teacher to replace the last one that got fired. Life was good once again. My grades picked up and the new te3acher was nice what more could want?

No comments:

Post a Comment