Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lost


It was the day of the big shop. We had no food in the house. I was only four. Looking for the baked beans.

I was scared. I felt alone. Suddenly someone bumped into me, I fell to the ground. Screaming and crying as I got up off the floor. The lady said sorry as she introduced herself. Her hair was as white as snow. She must have been in her late eighties.

"Where is your family?" she asked. I just shrugged still crying a bit. I was very scared since she said I had to walk around with her and get her shopping. 'THANKFULLY' she then decided to take me to customer services.

"There is a little girl at the front desk, she has blonde hair and blue eyes if this is your girl please come and collect her."Radioed the random lady at the front desk.

"DAD!" I yelled. The man who was supposedly my dad turned around. Wrong person. I started to panic. I was so scared that my dad was never going to come.

A small black figure in the distance was coming closer. As it got closer I recognised who it was "dad". I was running towards him. I was so happy. After paying at the cashier we left and went home. I never wanted to go to the supermarket ever again.


No comments:

Post a Comment