Friday, June 4, 2010

Science Fair Update

I just got a few more ideas and I thought that doing one on grass would be good. I thought that we could get like a few types of grass seeds and see what type grows the best. Plus then we might not have to buy anything we could just ask for donations of grass seed as we would only need a bit less than a handful. For the board we could put what one we think would grow the best and put information on the best way to grow your grass/lawn. I think it would be better to this than the bubble gum because the bubble gum is not really an experiment. This way we can have a proper experiment and learn something at the same time. This is my idea of what the board could look like if we did it. Will be having another update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment